Built to keep your interactions smooth and your data safe, secure, and readily available.
A Reliable Platform Built for You
Security and reliability are two of the most critical aspects of any cloud contact center operation. At Sharpen, we know you need reliable, fast, and secure access to your contact center platform and data. That’s why we provide:
- Containerized, microservices geo-replicated in 9 regions and 27 availability zones globally
- 24/7 monitoring with customer-specific dashboards and alerting, live (human) support, and a team of site reliability engineers to monitor telephony metrics, network load and capacity
- 99.999% availability SLA
- Low-footprint, agile development and deployment methodologies
- Push-button deployments of any number of service instances at a configured hardware level
Security and Compliance
We have multiple layers of security to detect and mitigate any threats, real or potential. Our security and compliance features include:
- HIPAA compliant to protect PHI data
- An Information Security & Management System in accordance with ISO27001 guidelines
- SOC 2 Type I & II
- PCI compliant functionality for payments
- Resource-level control
- Encryption for data in transit and at rest
- Access control using role-based security architecture
- GDPR compliant principles
A reliable, stable voice network is critical to your day-to-day operations. Redundant carriers are built into our outbound dialing, so if one fails, it’ll fall over to another without any disruptions. Sharpen helps you eliminate your technology and data silos by including telco services as a part of the platform. Benefits include:
- Sharpen is a registered telco provider, which helps you in consolidating the number of vendors you need to run a fully functional contact center.
- Worldwide media Points of Presence (PoPs) for high availability and low latency.
- Immediately order, edit, and route your numbers directly from our web-based Admin portal – no more tickets for new DIDs or Toll-Free Numbers.