Agent Success Playbook
As the “face” of your company, your contact center agents are critical to your contact center’s success. So it’s no surprise that agent engagement and satisfaction directly impact your customer experience.
But being a contact center agent (and supervisor) can be challenging. Today’s agents juggle multiple screens, systems, and channels simultaneously—all while managing complex customer issues. This fast-paced, high-pressure environment contributes to costly agent turnover and absenteeism—issues that 47% of managers cite as their biggest challenges in operating effective contact centers.
What can you do to improve agent performance, engagement, and retention?
We’ve assembled an Agent Success Playbook filled with actionable resources to help you unlock untapped agent potential and make coaching and development easier than ever.
- eBook: The Benefits of Prioritizing the Agent Experience
- Blog: 13 Reasons Why Contact Center Agent Success Matters to Your Customer Experience
- Guide: How-to Guide to Agent Coaching Conversations
- Case Study: How OLE Health Gained Custom Metrics & Reports to Improve Agent Performance
This curated selection of resources will give you the competitive advantage you need to:
- Elevate the agent experience and empower agents with data and tools to deliver better customer experiences.
- Build meaningful, trust-based coaching relationships with agents.
- Streamline agent workflows, reduce handle times, and improve first contact resolution.