Sharpen Recognized for Superior Overall Price, Performance, and Quality with Frost & Sullivan’s 2021 Customer Value Leadership Award
INDIANAPOLIS, November 2, 2021 – Sharpen Technologies, developers of the agent-first omnichannel cloud contact center platform, was recognized by Frost & Sullivan with the 2021 Customer Value Leadership Award in the North American contact center performance management market. The research and consulting firm honored Sharpen for its “solid ROI” and “continuous stream of innovation geared at alleviating the specific pain points of contact center operations,” such as reducing costs and agent churn while improving productivity, CX, and EX.
“The company’s relentless focus on agent success and designing to improve agent performance and experience is particularly noteworthy and is driving considerable results for customers,” noted the organization. “Frost & Sullivan commends Sharpen’s innovation in the areas of performance management and employee-focused tools that improve both the EX and CX. In addition, innovation in these areas delivers a solid ROI for customers, thus addressing the ongoing challenge for customer care organizations.”
For the Customer Value Leadership Award, Frost & Sullivan found Sharpen excelled in the following categories:
- Customer Purchase Experience: “Customers have access to complete performance management without a large-scale investment. Sharpen provides rich performance-changing data without an additional cost because the solution is part of the core software, making performance management accessible to companies of all sizes.”
- Customer Ownership: “Sharpen’s customers enjoy a continuous stream of innovation geared at alleviating the specific pain points of contact center operations, such as reducing costs, improving productivity, reducing agent churn, and simultaneously enhancing the CX and EX….This type of innovative way of using data science to correlate different aspects of interactions has an immediate impact on operations and can uncover coaching opportunities by pinpointing numerous areas for improvement, such as how agents handle different channels or even how to handle various channels at different times of the day.”
- Price-Performance Excellence: “Sharpen offers demonstrable value backed by multiple customer use cases that show an improved agent experience, obvious return on investment (ROI), and increased CSAT scores. In fact, the company stands by its guarantee that if customers do not realize at least 5 to 15% improved efficiency within the first 60 days, all of their money will be fully reimbursed. The company reports that this guarantee has netted real results, with multiple customers reporting that they reached a 100% ROI on their total annual Sharpen investment in a matter of months.”
- Customer Acquisition: “Conducting business with the company is easy…. Sharpen’s consultative, results-driven approach; flexible pricing; and service-level agreements are attractive draws as well….The browser-based platform is innately suited for a contact center workforce comprising both remote and in-office agents, with no additional setup or licensing costs. The platform provides all agents with access to the same contact center tools, independent of location, thus providing customer service from wherever agents can work best.”
- Customer Service Experience: “Sharpen has full customer care and client success teams. The company’s customer care team offers 24/7 tech support, providing customers with a one-stop-shop for documentation, knowledge base, training, and access to live agents. What makes the customer service experience particularly effective, however, is that each customer is assigned a client success manager throughout the life of deployment, including post-implementation services and consultation.”
- Growth Potential: “Sharpen is well poised to see significant growth in performance management, particularly with the demonstrable returns customers are seeing by using Performance Tiles.”
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analyses, and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.
More information about the Frost & Sullivan 2021 Customer Value Leadership Award in the North American contact center performance management market can be found here.
About Sharpen Technologies
Sharpen Technologies is the world’s first, truly agent-focused contact center platform built in the cloud for the cloud. The omnichannel platform lets users work from anywhere, seamlessly moving between calls, texts, webchats, emails, social media etc., all in real-time and in a single interaction. Sharpen was recognized by Frost & Sullivan’s Contact Center Buyers Guide, North America for its “dramatic ROI,” “out-of-the-box integrations,” “powerful reporting and analytics tools,” and “demonstrable value.” In 2020 and 2021, it was named to the Inc. 5000, the magazine’s annual list of America’s fastest-growing private companies. And, it is a “Best Places to Work” by both Inc. (2019) and the Indiana Chamber of Commerce (2017, 2018, 2021). Visit Sharpen on LinkedIn, Twitter and the Sharpen blog.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan is the Growth Pipeline Company™. We power our clients to a future shaped by growth. Our Growth Pipeline as a Service™ provides the CEO and the CEO’s growth team with a continuous and rigorous platform of growth opportunities, ensuring long-term success. To achieve positive outcomes, our team leverages over 60 years of experience, coaching organizations of all types and sizes across 6 continents with our proven best practices. To power your Growth Pipeline future, visit Frost & Sullivan at http://www.frost.com.